We take wedding videography seriously. In fact creating the video our clients are looking for supersedes. Therefore actively listening to expectations and providing options to suit the taste of individuals has been our recipe for success while providing luxury wedding services.
Wedding Videography at the Skylands Manor
Wedding and event videography at the Manor
Skylands in Ringwood NJ is located on over 1,000 acres of natural woodlands. Looking for a fairy tale wedding? The Castle is a perfect venue. The tree-lined orchard provide the perfect atmosphere for a romantic ceremony and provide the perfect ambiance for any theme. You and your guests can explore 100 acres of formal botanical gardens for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities. Why not live like royalty during your wedding celebration in the granite Tudor manor. The Gothic interior of the mansion display architectural styles of the early Renaissance periods. Guests will be swept away by the elegance.
C O L L E C T I O N O N E $4595
Cinematic Wedding Film + Raw Footage
– Filming your bridal parties getting ready.
– Guests arriving and all the beautiful in-between moments before your ceremony starts.
– Ceremony with two cinema quality cameras.
– We look awesome doing it.
– After the ceremony, we film your entire reception, capturing all the magic that happens.
– We craft a beautiful 5-6 minute cinematic film that encompasses your entire day.
– 3-5 hours of raw footage from the entire day is provided on a beautiful portable hard drive ready to watch.
– You get online version of the cinematic film as well as a digital version.
– Two videographers, to make sure we capture every moment.
– No limit on hours. We stay for as long as it takes to get everything we need to make a beautiful wedding film.
The Collection One is a beautiful 5-6 minute short film of your entire wedding day. It covers the whole day from start to finish. It also includes all the raw footage we shot that day provided on a hard drive.
This is a great collection for anyone who’s just interested in the base film and the raw footage.